Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) experiences an increase of 65.91% in the aftermarket. However, the last trading session concluded at $5.69 with an incline of 12.45%.
MRIN Integrates with Criteo’s Commerce Media Platform
On 19th August 2021, MRIN announced that it has integrated with Criteo’s Commerce Media Platform. From display advertising on the open web to promoted items on top retailer websites, companies will be able to manage both. Moreover, they will be able to optimize both Criteo Marketing Solution and Retail Media campaigns within the MarinOne platform.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Since 2007, Marin has assisted marketers in managing and optimizing over $40 billion in digital advertising spend across paid search, social, and eCommerce.
Marin clients will now get access to components of Criteo’s Commerce Media Platform. With the help of this, they can activate and assess their advertising campaigns.
Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
MRIN reported second-quarter 2021 financial results on 30 July 2021. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- When compared to $7.3 million in the second quarter of 2020, net revenues totaled $6.1 million, a 16 percent decline year over year.
- In the second quarter of 2020, the GAAP loss from operations was $3.0 million.
- In the second quarter of 2020, the non-GAAP loss from operations was $2.8 million, resulting in a non-GAAP operating margin of (46%) compared to a non-GAAP loss from operations.
- On June 30, 2021, cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash totaled $14.4 million.
- In July 2021, we sold 4.3 million shares for $38.8 million in our “at-the-market” selling program for 2021. There are currently no more quantities available for purchase under this program.
MRIN Delivers Performance Across Advertising Channels
On 23rd July 2021, MRIN has released three new client case studies emphasizing the advantages of using the platform across different marketing channels.
Firstly, advanced bidding is at the heart of providing results for digital marketers. The MarinOne bidding algorithm is compatible with a variety of channels. Secondly, Blast Analytics, a consulting business that specializes in analytics, relies significantly on digital marketing to attract new clients. They were using LinkedIn marketing services to promote their services. Moreover, they went to MarinOne to boost the return on their investment, which resulted in a 23 percent increase in conversion rate.
Thirdly, MRIN continues to develop and improve the technology to generate better performance for its clients. By utilizing MRIN’s bidding engine, they were able to reduce time reporting on their LinkedIn ads.