On Thursday, ReelTime Rentals Inc (OTCPink:RLTR) closed at $0.1140, up 24.59 percent from its previous close. RLTR stock has been trading in a range between $0.0810 and $0.1190 throughout the day. With an average volume for the month over 378.32K shares, RLTR stock fell by -21.38 percent in the last month.
RLTR stock fell -0.70% in the last three months while average volume was 319.85K. The RLTR stock price has risen over 20.00% in the last 12 months, reaching a high of $1.0320 with a $6.81M market cap over that period. In response to an article in a renowned magazine, RLTR stock surged.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
What magazine featured RLTR?
ReelTime Rentals, also known as ReelTime Media, is a publicly-traded media company based in Seattle, Washington. Their end-to-end production capabilities and discount media prices are changing the way businesses evaluate and procure their TV, radio, and print media. Virtual Reality Content and technologies are also part of RLTR’s offerings. In terms of internal and external projects, RLTR provides production, editing, and distribution services.
The current issue of Fortune Magazine (Oct./Nov. 2021), which just made its way to newsstands, has a feature on “Top Under the Radar Sectors To Watch in 2022″ that features RealTime.
- Fortune is a New York-based American business magazine. Thai businessman Chatchaval Jiaravanon owns Fortune Media Group Holdings, which publishes the magazine.
- As an American business magazine, it competes with Forbes and Bloomberg Businessweek and focuses on long, in-depth features.
- As one of the world’s most widely read and respected magazines, Fortune has gained a colossal following.
- A feature ranked Virtual and Augmented Reality as the second fastest growing segment of all time, noting that sales are expected to reach 121 billion within the next decade.
- A patent held by RLTR is referred to as one of the key cornerstone patents that “experts have said to be completely industry-shaping” pointing out that the first of these patents “belonged to Oculus and helped drive its two billion dollar price tag.”
- The section continues to state that RLTR not only holds this crucial patent, but has also applied to be listed on NASDAQ and is reserving the rare trading symbol “RT” to use once listing is complete.
How will that feature benefit RLTR?
As a leading source of emerging business trends, Fortune Magazine will bring ReelTime (RLTR) into the spotlight for inclusion in Under The Radar Minutes “Top Under The Radar Sectors To Watch in 2022.” which will have a positive impact on RLTR. This segment of Under The Radar Minute is a nationally broadcast radio program with the goal of identifying public companies on the verge of explosive growth.