During the past session, SPYR Inc (OTCQB: SPYR) closed at $0.0620, up 30.25%. As of the close, SPYR stock was trading between $0.0476 and $0.0635, with 457.26K shares changing hands. SPYR stock rose on news that its first national TV commercial had been completed.
What TVC SPYR has been completed?
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
SPYR, Inc. dba SPYR Technologies operates through its subsidiary Applied Magix Inc., which is focused on the multi-billion-dollar IoT Smart Home and Connected Car markets through its subsidiary, SPYR Technologies. Among the companies SPYR continues to acquire are companies developing artificial intelligence (AI) and smart-technology products, as well as companies that will expand its footprint in the industry.
A national TV commercial for SPYR Technologies has been filmed, SPYR announced on Thursday. In connection with the engagement, TVA Media Group (TVA) will produce two national broadcast TV commercials designed to promote MagixDrive directly to consumers.
- Commercials will air nationwide, on national cable and/or satellite channels, at a minimum of 48 times, which are nearly 10,000 localized spots.
- TVA has produced and marketed successful campaigns for Fortune 500s, startups, non-profits, and governments worldwide for 34 years.
- SPYR Clients include 6 Flags, Ajinomoto, Best Buy, Canon, Cessna, Epson, Jacuzzi, Jenny Craig, Lexus, Marriott, MasterCard, Sitelock, Sony, StreetStrider, Teradata, Ubisoft, Universal Studios, Verizon, and Viking Cruises.
- There are hundreds of client references and case studies covering more than 40 categories for TVA, and the company has garnered all major awards in advertising, DRTV and PR.
- By partnering with TVA Media, SPYR will be able to gain the visibility and traction it needs to increase sales of its MagixDrive products.
- SPYR is excited to see the final production of this commercial and to work with the TVA crew on additional upcoming projects after having worked with the talented team from TVA during this recent shoot.
- The MagixDrive campaign will also appear as a top story on TVA’s sponsored news portals, including entertainmentworldnews.tv, healthworldnews.tv and businessworldnews.tv.
- TVA expects to begin airing the commercials in November ahead of the forthcoming holiday season.
SPYR announced product launches:
SPYR team recently spoke at HC Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. SPYR and highlights of its recently launched products were discussed by Dr. Harald Zink, CEO of Applied Magix, Inc. Additionally, SPYR’s CEO held one-on-one meetings with registered attendees.