During the past session, SPYR Inc (OTCQB: SPYR) closed at $0.0620, up 30.25%. As of the close, SPYR stock was trading between $0.0476 and $0.0635, with 457.26K shares changing hands. SPYR stock rose on news that its first national TV commercial had been completed.
What TVC SPYR has been completed?
From Robots to Self-Driving Cars: 5 AI Stocks to Consider for Your Portfolio
The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here and it's about to change everything we know about everything. With the global market for AI projected to grow from $137 billion in 2022 to over $1.81 trillion by 2030, there's never been a better time to invest in this burgeoning industry. That's why we've compiled a list of the Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023. These companies are at the forefront of the AI revolution, and have the potential to deliver huge returns to investors like you.
Get our free report, "Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023".
SPYR, Inc. dba SPYR Technologies operates through its subsidiary Applied Magix Inc., which is focused on the multi-billion-dollar IoT Smart Home and Connected Car markets through its subsidiary, SPYR Technologies. Among the companies SPYR continues to acquire are companies developing artificial intelligence (AI) and smart-technology products, as well as companies that will expand its footprint in the industry.
A national TV commercial for SPYR Technologies has been filmed, SPYR announced on Thursday. In connection with the engagement, TVA Media Group (TVA) will produce two national broadcast TV commercials designed to promote MagixDrive directly to consumers.
- Commercials will air nationwide, on national cable and/or satellite channels, at a minimum of 48 times, which are nearly 10,000 localized spots.
- TVA has produced and marketed successful campaigns for Fortune 500s, startups, non-profits, and governments worldwide for 34 years.
- SPYR Clients include 6 Flags, Ajinomoto, Best Buy, Canon, Cessna, Epson, Jacuzzi, Jenny Craig, Lexus, Marriott, MasterCard, Sitelock, Sony, StreetStrider, Teradata, Ubisoft, Universal Studios, Verizon, and Viking Cruises.
- There are hundreds of client references and case studies covering more than 40 categories for TVA, and the company has garnered all major awards in advertising, DRTV and PR.
- By partnering with TVA Media, SPYR will be able to gain the visibility and traction it needs to increase sales of its MagixDrive products.
- SPYR is excited to see the final production of this commercial and to work with the TVA crew on additional upcoming projects after having worked with the talented team from TVA during this recent shoot.
- The MagixDrive campaign will also appear as a top story on TVA’s sponsored news portals, including entertainmentworldnews.tv, healthworldnews.tv and businessworldnews.tv.
- TVA expects to begin airing the commercials in November ahead of the forthcoming holiday season.
SPYR announced product launches:
SPYR team recently spoke at HC Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. SPYR and highlights of its recently launched products were discussed by Dr. Harald Zink, CEO of Applied Magix, Inc. Additionally, SPYR’s CEO held one-on-one meetings with registered attendees.